Do I Have an Over-Rotated Nose?

My nose appears to be over-rotated. I'm getting different opinions however from doctors.The tip,when slightly forced down closer to my lip makes it appear much more natural.the sides have messed up cartilage,appearing really wide and uneven,and need fixing as much as the tip also.I am desperate to get this fixed and will do anything to relieve the anxiety I've felt all my life because of it.I am extremely shy and anti-social as a result of this.

Over-rotated tip- A problem or Illusion

Your photos tell a more intrigueing story than the history given. The photos reveal someone who has significant nasoethmoid trauma with loss of dorsal support, epicanthal folds, asymetric orbital rims and mild ocular dystopia. It also appears that an attempt has been made to graft the dorsum but the grart was inadequate to achieve the necessary dorsal projection and support. The nostrils are asymmetric indicating possible previous intranasal incisions. The tip is the least significant of your problems as addressing the tip only will not improve the aesthetics or function of your nose. These are complex problems requiring a surgeon with experience and the ability to obtain autologous graft material from sources other than the nasal septum.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon