One Tooth Very Crooked Tooth Almost Sideways How Should I Go About Fixing It? (photo)

When my adult teeth started growing in my lower teeth three of my most middle teeth came out slightly crooked which pushed the last one to come out very crooked. The tooth doesn't look noticeably crooked until it is looked at on an angle but it bothers me because of the way it feels. Also on an extra note unlike my other lower teeth the amount of tooth in the gum for this tooth is not the same meaning it is slightly higher up. Can invisalign do it potentially?

Correcting rotated tooth.

+1

Moving a tooth like that into place will not be a problem as long sufficient space for it is created. Unfortunately that would be too much movement for Invisalign to do. Traditional lower braces will be required.

New York Orthodontist

One very Crooked Lower Tooth

+1

I suggest a consultation with an Orthodontist that also does Invisalign. Most likely this tooth will need more than Invisalign alone in order to make enough space for it to be rotated so much.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Correcting crowding in the lower jaw

+1

It looks like your tooth is very rotated and will require braces to correct it back to its proper position.   Invisalign is not very predictable aligning that specific tooth and that much rotation.  It would be a good idea to see an orthodontist for a consultation to confirm that is your best option-- Hope that helps and good luck!!

Scott Vincent, DMD, MS
Sandy Orthodontist