Do I Have Rosacea or Something Else? (photo)

I've always dealt with acne, enlarged pores, ingrown hair, any anything else conceivable to skin care. I've been using a glycolic cleanser to help with that but I have a rash and I'm wondering what it is. Could this be that I'm using something that's irritating my skin? I've searched and I'm just worried it could possible be facial herpes but Rosacea seems to look a lot more like it.

This seems to be a condition called seborrheic dermatitis.

+1

These pink to skin coloured lesions around the nose seem to be suggestive of a condition called seborrheic dermatitis. You may want to visit your dermatologist, for an evaluation - for these lesions elsewhere, including on the scalp, and to get started on an anti inflammatory cream, preferably in combination with an azole cream.

India Dermatologist