Is this Rosacea or another condition? (Photo)

Well I seem to have permanently red skin mostly on my forehead,cheeks and across my nose not sure if it is Rosacea or something else I did use hydrocortizone for 3 years on my face for seb derm I had no idea you could only use it for 2 weeks. I've read about steroid induced Rosacea my doctor just says its mostly just from the steroids thinning the skin and just told me to stop using them. I've not used steroid creams now in over 2 months. sorry I didn't have a shave beforehand lol

Rosacea

+1
It's very hard to tell from this picture if you have rosacea or not.  I see some redness and that can be treated with laser treatments (pulsed dye, KTP) or IPL; but you should first see a dermatologist who specilizes in laser treatments.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Red face

+1
Because of chronic use of topical corticosteroids your skin have develop an addiction to it and upon withdrawal developed Rosacea because you were prone to develop it anyway.  You need to visit a Dermatologist since you need prescription strength topical medication and might oral antibiotics as well.. 

Maritza Perez, MD
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon