Rosacea Aggravation - Can Rosacea get worse with laser treatments such as V beam, Yag and IPL?

can rosacea get worst with any of the laser treatments such as v beam, yag and IPL?

Laser treatments and Rosacea

+1
It would be unusual for rosacea to flare after treatment with a vascular laser or IPL.  Since rosacea can only be controlled, not cured, I advise patients to avoid triggers that can cause aggravation, such as alcohol, spicy foods, stress, heat and cold wind.  Your dermatologist can recommend topical or systemic rosacea treatment if needed. 

Toronto Dermatologist

Laser Treatment And Rosacea

+1
It is rare for rosacea to flare from PDL and Excel V laser unless the skin was burned.  IPL has the ability to flare the rosacea.  I typically tell my laser patients to avoid any triggers and use only physical sunblocks post treatment.  I have very good success in laser treatment for rosacea.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.