I Have Six Root Canals. One is on a Front Tooth Which is Fracture. Have Two Missing Teeth is It Safe to Get Invisalign?

Hello, I have to molars that are missing. I would like to get implants for those. In addition, I would like to get veneers in the front teeth but one tooth has a root canal and the others are crowed. So, I was advised that I would have to get all front teeth root candled or braces. My worry is I have root annals will this cause more problems for me? Also, I do not want to elect to root canal good teeth. What do you suggest. Invisalign? Thanks

Root canals for treatment

+1

GET A FULL ORTHODONTICS EXAM AND YOUR DR WILL BE ABLES TO TELL YOU WHAT HE CAN AND CAN NOT DO

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Complex case

+1

It seems like you have a complex case and it was done incorrectly the first go around.  I would really seek out multiple opinions before proceeding.  You may have to consider fixed brackets.  I would avoid the root canal if at all possible. Post photos if you can.

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Is Safe on Root Canal Teeth and Missing Teeth

+1

As long as a qualified Invisalign doctor is doing the procedure, Root Canals should not make a difference.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Root canals needed?

+1

root canals should not be done unless they are really needed (dead or infected nerves in the teeth)....I don't know why they are being recommended for you.

Invisalign is a great way to treat people with multiple crowns and spaces as regular braces are difficult to attach to crowns and the exact spaces can be programmed.  That said, there are some particular tooth movements that cannot be done with Invisalign....Just make sure you see someone who is an expert with INvisalign

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist