I had a root canal on #7 on 10/29/13 and I am still having much pain. What can I do?

My endo said it looks fine. Have just finished taking 14 d of Levofloxacin, still no relief. Pain is worse. Had a 3d cone beam xray which appears normal. Constant pain especially pressure to touch even with tongue. Help!

+1
If the dentist who has done the root canal for you doesn't have a solution, then I recommend you see a root canal specialist (endodontist).  The upper lateral incisors (teeth #7 and #10) are two of the easier teeth to have root canals and are generally successful.  Things that can cause residual pain are root fracture (which may NOT be visible on the x-ray) or hitting too hard on the tooth when biting, clenching or grinding (bruxing).
No reason you should have this much pain 10 weeks later, and if your problem isn't solved then you should consider extracting it and replacing it with either a dental implant & crown or fixed bridge.  Of course, that would be the last resort.
Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Pain After Root Canal Treatment

+1
Hi there! You may need to have your bite adjusted to see if that helps alleviate the pain. If the pain persists, then seek a second opinion from a reputable endodontist (root canal specialist) to rule out a fractured tooth or a missed nerve canal.  Good luck!  
Dallas Cosmetic Dentist