Hump on nose 2 weeks after Open Septorhinoplasty (photos)

Hi all, I had open septorhinoplasty two weeks ago & would like some reasurance regarding the healing process... The aim of my surgery was to smooth down a dorsal hump and refine the tip, I am so far very happy with the results apart from the hump still seems to be there, however when I tape my nose at night, in the morning the bump is not there a lovely at straight but then throughout the day (while im not wearing the tape) the bump seems to re appear, could this just be swelling? Thank you

Rhinoplasty

Yes this is normal. Taping and massaging will help; Noses change for up to a year after sugery! Keep repeating what you are doing!

Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon