Hump on nose 2 weeks after Open Septorhinoplasty (photos)

Hi all, I had open septorhinoplasty two weeks ago & would like some reasurance regarding the healing process... The aim of my surgery was to smooth down a dorsal hump and refine the tip, I am so far very happy with the results apart from the hump still seems to be there, however when I tape my nose at night, in the morning the bump is not there a lovely at straight but then throughout the day (while im not wearing the tape) the bump seems to re appear, could this just be swelling? Thank you

Rhinoplasty

+1
Yes this is normal. Taping and massaging will help; Noses change for up to a year after sugery! Keep repeating what you are doing!

Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon