Do I need a revision rhinoplasty, and what kind of procedure can help my case?

i had a rhinoplasty 8 months ago ,i had a bump shaved ,the tip elevated and the bridge narrowed ,and now both sides of my nose look sunken ,and i have weird lines that appear with light ,and the lower part of my nose look huge compared to the thin bridge that i have now ,and my nostrils seem to have gotten wider after the significant decrease of the projection of my tip .

8 months following rhinoplasty

+1
The overall improvement with your noise looks excellent. I would discuss your concerns to your surgeon and see what he or she says about them. Wait 1 year before considering a revision.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Carefully consider jeopardizing a good result after a rhinoplasty with a revision.

+1
From what I can tell it looks as though you've gotten a pretty good result. There will be further changes and I would not consider a revision until a least A year Has past. If the results are close I would suggest you leave well enough alone.

1 year

+1
Please wait an year before you judge if you need a revision. Your nose looks overlla good and would not jump into a revision surgery unnecessarily, Swelling after the procedure takes sometimes up to a year to resolve so I would wait.

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
   You should wait at least a year before considering a revision.

Los Angeles, CA.............