Will a Rodial Breast Augmentation Last Forever?

What I would like to know is do you have to keep using it to maintain fuller breasts or does it last forever?

If it sounds too good to be true...

+2

Please don't fall for these ridiculous types of products. The only way to get a reasonable breast augmentation that increases your size enough and which lasts is with surgery. Find a great plastic surgeon in your area and discuss it in detail but don't waste your money on Rodial.

The "Rodial Boob Job" : I've got a brige to sell you!

+1

I had to look this up because it certainly is not in our textbooks. Any cream which could truly augment your breasts has the potential for stimulating breast cancer as well. Has this been evaluated by a medical team of experts?

Rodial breast augmentation--works as well bloodletting.

+1

Even though we no longer live in Medieval times, there are still medicine men with their magic concoctions.  This is ridiculous.  Don't waste your money.

Can anything actually named "Boob job" be for real?

+1

Luci, so many cliches come to mind with this product that I won't bother to list them, but you get the point. Many an "entrepreneur" have made millions praying on the insecurities of the desperate consumer ("snake oil", "cellulite creams", "stretch mark creams", on and on). This is a scientifically UNproven method of breast augmentation. Let me put it in perspective for you. The manufacturer claims an 8.4% increase in your breast size. So, if your breast is an A cup, it's probably about 150, maybe 200 cubic centimeters in volume at most. If you use "Boob job" cream and get an 8.4% increase in volume your breast would be 216.8 cubic centimeters. Each cubic centimeter is about equal to a gram, so your breast would increase 16.8 grams. An ounce equals 28 grams. So for your hard earned dollar and all the effort to apply the cream, you would appreciate a less than modest one half of one ounce increase in your breast size. Hardly sounds worth the effort, much less the money to me.

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Do you want to waste your time?

+1

Most plastic surgeons are going to discount claims from companies such as this which promise to make bigger breasts with creams. Even if the cream works perfectly as promised and makes your breasts 10% bigger is that worth the trouble?

Most women looking for breast augmentation are looking for much more than a 10% increase in size. Where are the true scientific studies (other than from the company) that show proof and safety? Every lady that comes into my office tells me that these creams were a complete waste of money.

As in all things in life, do your homework! If it sounds too good to be true, perhaps it is...

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon