How Much Are Breast Implants in Montreal Canada ? (Im a 38d)

38D in size, 24 years old with one child birth. been to 1consult in nyc and was told for a 38 D breast size it would be to heavy 2 lift and i would need a reduction/lift a c cup...so now im thinking i should get breast implants for that lift and to remain at the same size. his prices were crazy! im just shopping around to get this done in febuary 2013 some time thinking to drive to canada...if its cheaper ..(.I dont want to wear a bra ever again!!!! i want my girls lifted and perky!!)

Breast implants, a lift, or both?

+1

Hello!

It would be difficult to say what you need as far as surgery is concerned without examining you. However, your options are either a mastopexy ( a lift ) if you choose to keep the same size, a reduction and lift if you choose to have smaller breasts, or breast implants if you choose to have larger breasts. Often, both a lift and and implants are necessary to create larger and more perky breasts. The cost will vary depending on the surgery and choice of implants. Best to you, TZ

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

You don't need breast implants for a lift

+1

Not sure I understand your primary concern but I think you are looking for a breast lift, not a breast augmentation.  A breast lift will lift your breasts and should not decrease the size of your breasts, thus there is no need for breast implants.  Regardless of whether you have a breast lift of breast implants, you will need to wear a bra again.  There is simple no way to fight gravity.  Sometimes very skinny women with virtually no breasts of their own have breast implants that do not need a bra as they are sitting tightly on their chest.  With your existing D cup breasts, you will always need to wear a bra.  A breast lift can help and give you a beautiful lift and reshape your breasts to a more youthful look... but will need to wear a bra to maintain your lifted breasts.

Sincerely,
Martin Jugeburg, MD

Web reference: http://www.torontocosmeticsurgery.com/surgical-procedures/breast/breast-lift