Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty(Ethnic)? (photos)

Im considering getting ethnic rhinoplasty and have already decided who I want to perform the surgery (& YES I've done my homework) I have a bulbous tip a very small hump on my bridge & a wide nose (More so at the base) Here's what I would like - Alar base reduction, mild narrowing of nasal bridge, hump removed (different ways possible) Bulbous tip corrected. Is this understandable?

Am I a good candidate for ethnic rhinoplasty?

+1
Hello, and great to hear you did your research with surgeons. All of your concerns are understandable. In general, the goals with ethnic rhinoplasty are as follow:

1) Maintain the distinguishing characteristics of the patients ethnicity
2) Achieve a look that is aesthetically pleasing but also natural.

When choosing an ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon, be sure they are:

1) Well-trained in ethnic rhinoplasty
2) Board certified and fellowship trained

I hope this helps, and best of luck to you.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty(Ethnic)?

+1

All of those changes sound reasonable, but the execution of each of these is the key.  

Rhinoplasty

+1
You certainly look like you are a reasonable candidate although other views and really an exam in person would be necessary.