After Ultherapy on my forehead, the top of the head feels sensitive to touch. Is this normal?

When I had my Ultherapy there was a spot on my forehead that when she zapped it I could feel it all the way to the top of my head if I run my finger over that spot I can feel it in the top of my head just wondering if this is common ?

Ultherapy treatment

+2
There is a cutaneous nerve that goes from the forehead up to the scalp.  The ulthera most likely stimulated that nerve and it may be irritated for a brief period.  This happens occasionally and always resolves.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy on Forehead

+2
This hypersensitivity will go away and can last up to 4 weeks. Read the ultherapy book provided on the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Head sensitive to touch after Ultherapy on forehead

+2
There are some sensory nerves that run under the skin of the forehead and the Ultherapy could irritate them, causing the shooting sensation that you describe going to the top of your head.  This issue should resolve completely over a short period of time and it causes no permanent damage.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon