How much for Tummy Tuck, Fat Graft from thighs into butt, Breast Lift and Implants

+2
Every surgeon gives different prices and opinions. i don't know what is the price range in the United State but here in the Dominican Republic we charge you 6000-8000$USD for those procedures. 

+2
Hi and thanks for your question. I strongly advise you not to have the BBL done at the same time as the beast lift and tummy tuck for the following reasons. 

I am not in the camp that advocate doing both at the same time. Think about it, When fat is tranferred to the buttocks, the fat cells need all of the oxygen possible in order to survive. Fat transfers (BBL) require a rich oxygen environment in order to attempt the highest rate of surviavl of the fat cells. We recommend that our patients do not place any significant pressure on their butts for 4-6 weeks following the BBL.

If you have a Tummy tuck and breast lift done at the same time, how are you going to avoid lying on your back, face up when the tummy tuck and breast lift prevent you from lying face down? I recommend that the BBL be done first to utilize the abdominal fat which would otherwise be discarded with the tummy tuck. After a minimum of three months , the patient is brought back and the TT and breast lift are performed.

In addition, the time required for all of the procedures you re requesting is too long in my opinion and safety is an issue.

The answer to your question is that costs will vary on what part of the country you have it done. In addition, the price will vary with how long the patient will require. The time involved in liposuction and fat transfer of a woman who weighs 130 lbs and can only give a total of 1000 cc for total transfer will vary from a woman weighing 180 lbs and requires 1200 cc to each buttock. In the Miami area, where many BBLs are performed, the price will range from 7,000 to 10,000 or more for the liposuction and BBL. The subsequent TT and breast lift wold have additional charges. As stated before, I don't feel the tummy tuck and breast lift should be performed at the same time.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in the procedures you are seeking. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We accomodate patinets from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck............Dr PG

BTW I feel you are an excellent candidate for a BBL.

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

+2
   That is a lot of surgery even for a healthy patient.  The price will be very variable as will the quality of result.     I perform complicated combination surgeries every week.