Off Roading Ok?

is it ok to go off roading in a truck 6 months post op rhinoplasty? could possibly the vibrations of the bumps and road do any damage to my nose? thanks much.

Activities After Rhinoplasty

+1

It is very important that you take all the necessary precautions post-operation. With that said, I would say that it is most likely fine that you can go off roading in a truck 6 months after surgery. However, please consult your doctor so he/she can evaluate your individual case.

Off roading OK?

+1

Totally fine. Don't hit your nose is all I can tell you. You had a delicate operation and you don't want to ruin that. If you had bone work done you should be well scarred in and healed by now. You should confirm this with your surgeon.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Post Rhinoplasty Activity

+1

While wound healing takes 12 to 18 months, at 6 months post-op enough healing has taken place that one can go back to normal activities. At this point the bumps and vibrations of the road will not affect your nose. However a strong impact might, but that would also be true if you had not had a rhinoplasty.

Have fun, be safe.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

Hello

+1

6 months post surgery your bones and tissue is as strong as before. You should live your life as you want you are safe. Just be careful not to hit it really hard.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS