I Have 'Road Rash' Looking Burns on my Face 14 Hours After Receiving a Facial, Should I Be Concerned?

The facial was a sort of 'crystal scrub', my skin is normal, not overly sensitive.

Soft Skin

+1
It looks like the provider was over zealous and was too aggressive with the scrub.  I usually don't recommend scrubs to exfoliate the skin because this can occur, in the future if you would like to cleans the upper layers you should have a Microdermabrasion or light peel.  I suggest you avoid using any Retin-A or Glycolic products until your skin is healed, also stay protected with a high SPF and reapply.