Coloring Hair While on Roaccutane?

I am using Roaccutane and I have been told that I cannot color my hair. Is this true? I usually have the tip cap on and the hair colour doesnt touch my scalp, is this safe to do so? Please help. Thanks.

Coloring hair while on Accutane

+1

I am aware of no contraindication to coloring hair while on Accutane. While it is true that a very small proportion of patients have accutane-associated hair loss, hair coloring is an unrelated factor. Waxing of the hair and procedures that remove the superficial layers of skin such as chemical peels should be avoided while on and for 6 months after discontinuation of accutane.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist