Roaccutane for the Second Time. Options? (photo)

A couple of years back I was prescribed Roaccutane, it cleared my skin, but now my acne has returned with vengeance! I went back to the doctor and have tried various creams(skinoren, panoxyl) and an antibiotic(lymecycline) but nothing appears to have calmed it. Do you think I should ask to be referred back to the dermatologist?

A second course of Accutane isn't abnormal

+2

Some people do need a second course of Accutane so this isn't abnormal. Usually people with bad cystic type acne may need a second course, or may need to continue on a sort of maintenance program after the initial course is finished. I think you'd be wise to consider seeing a dermatologist again.