I am using roaccutane 20 mg for my acne. I am in my third month and my acne is fully gone. I occasionally get any pimple?

I wanted to ask will using Accutane 20 mg for 4 months will be enough. Or I should continue taking it even if I don't break out. I heard about the cumulative dosage of 120mg/kg. But it means I should take it for 1 year as I am 60kg in weight.

How long do I need to take Accutane

+1

An effective dosage of Accutane is 8000-16000mg total over the course. If you haven't taken this you will have some immediate results, but long term your acne most likely will return and you will need another course of medication.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."