Is It Possible with Rivisoin Rhinoplasty to Get Back my Own Nose or at Least Make Similar a Bit Longer ??

Reversing prior rhinoplasty

+1

It is typically possible to get your nose looking similar to how it was before you had your rhinoplasty. It can be very hard to make it look identical, though. Revision rhinoplasty techniques can also be used to lengthen the nose as well. Cartilage grafting is usually needed in these cases.

Rhinoplasty to Get Back my Own Nose

+1

It is hard, to almost impossible to return your nose to its original shape. But, a revision rhinoplasty would be able to make your nose longer.  Pictures would help to asses the changes that you want.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon