I'm 14 years old and have these veins. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I'm 14 and have these little veins and they bother me soo much. I want them to go away I dont want to have laser treatments or anything like that. But I really want them to go away.

Spider veins on the legs

+1
Our office specializes in spider vein treatments in Los Angeles. Spider veins can be treated with either microsclerotherapy or laser treatments. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Reticular Veins at age 14

+1
These are reticular veins and they can be treated with sclerotherapy when you become 17-18 years old, IF they bother you. For prevention, take bioflavonoids. Read the ebook below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Several options

+1
You have very tiny veins and are very young to begin vein treatment.  Avoid sun exposure, keep your weight down and stay physically fit.  Support stockings may slow down the process but, realistically, is something you will not do at age 14.  Most likely you have a genetic component to these veins and they will worsen as you get older.  You may want to try some natural products such as diosmin or horse chestnut but their efficacy is questionable.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Vein Treatments

+1
Hi Deluxster.  There is no home treatment for spider veins so if you do not want lasers, you will likely just have to live with them the way they are.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD