Follow up to airsculpt laser lipo (Photo)

I wanted to write a follow up question to my original question about the airsculpt laser lipo. I added some pics so you can see my tummy. I really want to avoid having a tummy tuck, so I would like to know what realistic results can I expect to see with the airsculpt laser lipo and will I have saggy skin. I'm 5'2 131lbs.

Follow up to airsculpt laser lipo

+2
    Liposuction can produce a major improvement in shape.  I would have to examine you to give you a better idea of what to expect about the skin.  Find a liposuction expert who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Laser Lipo Expectations

+1
Airsculpt laser lipo will provide a significant reduction of fat and sculpt you to the fullest. There will be some skin shrinkage but you may be limited to some extent. Regarding your anatomy, You won't have the result that a tummy tuck could provide but you will have a noticeable improvement. If your skin doesn't contract around the new lesser volume as much as you would have liked then you can always proceed to a tummy tuck or even possibly a mini-tummy tuck.  I hope this helps. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS