10 weeks post op, fear I may have snoopy deformity or early Capsular Contracture, Maybe implant needs to drop? (Photo)

I got 500cc high profile silicone under muscle, I did not have any sagging whatsoever so Im scared I may have snoopy deformity on my left breast since there is still breast tissue hanging under my implant. both left and right feel the same firmness so I dont know if maybe its an early capsule formation? my left is obviously higher and with an odd shape almost torpedo like shape, seems to be exactly the same as the 1st day post op. Should I be worried? I have been massaging, seems to be no change

Implant asymmetry 2 months out

are best managed by your surgeon as we all have our own ideas of how best to manipulate an implant into better, more desirable positions.  But if you do nothing, you can expect your implants to not change much from their current position.  And you do not have a snoopy deformity.  As your left implant settles, it will fill out the bottom better.