What Are my Risks at Receiving Buttock Injections for a Fuller Butt?

I am a 25 year old female living in newyork city. I am really interested in injections to give my butt a fuller look. I have great hips and thighs but i am lacking in the buttock area. I just want to know the safest procedure with successful results that are longlasting, i was told fat injections may spread and lose shape after a while. Is this true?

Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting

+2

Buttock augmentation with fat grafting or fat injections is very safe and effective. During the procedure, the fat is removed from unwanted areas like the abdomen, flanks, and back, and transferred to the buttocks or gluteal are to provide a fuller contour with more projection. By removing fat from above the buttocks, the contour is furhter improved. From El Paso, Las Cruces, New Mexico. 

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Duration of the buttock lift

+1

Liposculpture by the Brazilian Buttock lift method is safe and properly planned very reproducible.  I suggest you move forward and follow your board certified plastic surgeon's every postoperative request to give the fat the greatest chance for survival.

Best Wishes,

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Brazilian butt lift is permanent and safe...

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is safe and permanent.  As long as you follow all of the instructions given to you by your surgeon, you will have the best results. 

Fat Injections Can Be Permanent

+1

The brazilian butt lift is a type of butt augmentation procedure in which the buttock is first contoured using liposuction. The extracted fat is decanted, processed, and centifuged. The resulting ‘good fat’ is then reinjected into the buttocks via hundreds of mico-fat injections. The result is a sensuous sculpted body with a prominent, perky, buttock.

The brazilian butt lift result is highly dependent upon the experience of the surgeon.There is a wide variation in the types of techniques that surgeons are using. Thus, there is a wide variation in their results and their opinions about whether fat injections are permanent.

Successful fat grafting depends on 4 things:

• Collecting the fat in a way that will keep most fat cells alive.
  • Processing the fat in a way that gets rid of unnecessary elements, such as dead cells or excess fluids.
  • Injecting the cells in a way that will optimize fat graft survival.
  • Protecting the cells after they have been injected.

To learn more about the brazilian butt lift, see the video. To learn more about how long fat grafts last, see the web reference. And be sure to consult wtih a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in performing this procedure.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Buttock Fat Injection Risks

+1

I recommend the fat injection technique for primary buttock augmentation.   Significant contour improvement can be achieved by liposuction of the inner/outer thighs, abdomen, and lower back.   This fat can be distilled or centrifuged, then reinjected into the buttock for added contour.

Risks include infection, pain, hematoma, contour abnormality/asymmetry, and fat necrosis (hardening of the fat cells).   I recommend consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this technique.  Although fat injection may lose volume over the first 6-9 months, it produces a more natural longer lasting result than buttock implants.   Implants carry a higher risk of infection, scar tissue, bleeding, and asymmetry.

Paul S. Gill, MD

Fat is the safest injection for creating a fuller buttock

+1

The only product that should be injected into the buttock for augmentation is fat.  Silicone or any other type of filler should not be used.  You can have longlasting results with a fat transfer to the buttock for gluteal augmentation.  Be aware that a certain amount of the fat however may shrink over time, that amount can be as high as 50 or 60%.  Usually within the first four to six months after the surgery, you will know how much of the fat has survived.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Risks of Brazilian Buttock Augmentation

+1

Brazilian Buttock Augmentation procedures are fortunately very safe. But as you know, everything in medicine and surgery has some risks. The risks are very similar to any liposuction procedure: fluid collection (seroma)/bleeding, infection, contour irregularlities, pain/numbess, and need for revision surgery. In addition, I would add fat necrosis (hardening of small pocket of fat), fat cysts, and failure to achieve the desired volume (due to resorption of the fat injected). Additional fat micrografting treatments may be needed.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I hope you are talking about FAT injection to the buttocks.

Fat Transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) is very safe effective and gives very good result when done properly and expertly.

Any other filler injection, like silicone and Hydrogel is extremely dangerous and illegal. done by non physicians. Long term has severe complications.

Brazilian Butt Lift involves liposuction of your fat from areas that you have and injecting the pure fat into the buttocks. This will also give curves to the body by liposuction of excess fat in the body.

Risks at Receiving Buttock Injections for a Fuller Butt?

+1

Regarding: "What Are my Risks at Receiving Buttock Injections for a Fuller Butt?
I am a 25 year old female living in new york city. I am really interested in injections to give my butt a fuller look. I have great hips and thighs but i am lacking in the buttock area. I just want to know the safest procedure with successful results that are longlasting, i was told fat injections may spread and lose shape after a while. Is this true
?"

You have been mislead. Fat Transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) is the safest and most natural way to permanently shape and augment the buttocks. There is currently NO other filler on the market which can match your own fat for longevity, safety and natural feel. If you allow anyone else to inject other materials into the buttock you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Dr. Peter Aldea