What Risks Are Associated by Doing JUST Nipple Reduction Surgery?

Hi I am considering doing nipple reduction surgery, I have small breasts 34B but I don’t want to get breast implants. My question is by doing just nipple reduction surgery are you able to breast feed? And does it reduce the sensation of the nipple? What are other risks associated with this procedure? Thanks

Nipple Reduction Risks?

+1

Fortunately, nipple reduction is an  excellent procedure for the patient suffering from prominent  nipples. This procedure can reduce the height and width of the nipple, usually preserving sensation. It can be done under local anesthesia or in combination with other procedures (under general anesthesia).
I like to use the “sleeve” technique to reduce the height of a woman's nipple. This procedure leaves the core of the nipple intact preserving nerves and lactiferous ducts.  The  suture line  generally heals  very nicely in this area. The width of the nipple can be reduced by removing a triangular segment from the tip area.

Risks of the procedure include the potential for loss of sensation, asymmetry, inability to breast-feed, infection...