What Are the Risks of Getting Implants at the Same Time As the Lift?

I am planning a lift and tummy tuck on the same date and want to have implants done at the same time. My surgeon advised me that he would not be able to put the implants in until after the lift has healed. What are the risks if I change surgeons and get the implants done during the lift?

It is obvious you want a large implant. So it is very hard to do a full lift and have a large implant placed. Discuss in detail with your surgeon to fully understand the effect of healing on the breast scar.