Risks of anaesthetic on a asthmatic patient undergoing rhinoplasty?

Are there any pre op tests to be done to determine whether im at risk? My asthma is generally under control but i often experience wheezing and shortness of breath in mornings.

Asthma and rhinoplasty

+2

Patients with any medical condition should be screened by a physician. With asthma, pulmonary function testing may be necessary for uncontrolled asthmatic patients.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

rhinoplasty candidate with asthma

+1

It's best to have your pulmonologist give clearance prior to a rhinoplasty procedure. Also important to bring your inhalers with you the day of the surgery. It's important to have your asthma under good control prior to undergoing elective cosmetic surgery. For many examples of rhinoplasty, please see the link below

Risks of anesthetic on a asthmatic patient undergoing rhinoplasty?

+1

These asthmatic symptoms must be controlled, and I would recommend medical clearance prior to undergoing rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.