Risk of necrosis after a non surgical nose tip correction? (photo)

Hi lovely people. I'd like to correct my nose tip - I have a beautiful nose but I want to give to my tip a slight lift and more definition which in my case is simply achievable by using the filler. My concern is how often such complication as the skin necrosis is a case and how to avoid it? Please check my pictures below, may be there's another solution apart from fillers? Serdev sutures, hormones? (methods used in some clinics in Russia to lift or modify the tip)

Risk of necrosis after a non surgical nose tip correction?

+1

Tip elevation and refinement is better accomplished with a rhinoplasty than with fillers.

Fillers vs rhinoplasty for nose?

+1

Fillers vs rhinoplasty for nose? This is a frequent question. Fillers are temporary 9-12 months. A rhinoplasty done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will give you a permanent solution!

Tip necrosis

+1

I would think necrosis would be very rare if injected by a trained surgeon with experience in injectables. Good luck. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Injectable fillers are not helpful for lifting or refining a nasal tip.

+1

Your profile photo looks nice, and your frontal photo is a bit grainy to evaluate. You may have some slight nostril asymmetry.

The possibility of skin necrosis after temporary fillers is real, although I'm not sure if anyone knows the true incidence of this dreadful complication. It is thought to occur in around 0.01% of procedures, and this may be related to the injection technique. Necrosis has been associated with HA, CaHydroxylAppetite, and other temporary gel and large-particle fillers. It is thought to be due to vascular embolism or occlusion.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon