Any Risk Using Exilis Treatment with a Thyroid Condition?

Dear Doctors, I had benign nodules in my right lobe of my thyroid. I am going for a second treatment for neck/jaw line tightening with Exilis, if here any potential risk or danger with my condition regarding this procedure. Please help. Thank you, Ali

Neck Tightening with Exilis

+1

In properly selected individuals, mild neck laxity can be treated effectively and safely in a non surgical procedure using Exilis.  

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Exilis Skin Tightening

+1

Exilis is a FDA approved Skin Tightening device.  There is no contraindication with having a Thyroid Condition.  It remains to be a safe and effective form of non-surgical skin tightening.  We have had some excellent results using this device over the past year.  Proper patient selection remains key in effectiveness.  You would need to have a consultation to determine if you would be a good candidate for a nonsurgical procedure. Exilis will indeed tighten the skin but it is not a Facelift.  

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Exilis is a safe, non-surgical option

+1

If you have severe laxity of the neck, you need the knife. If you have a lot of neck fat, you need liposuction, but if you have mild to moderate laxity and not grossly overweight, Exilis is FABULOUS. Patient selection is important, but it is the best non-surgical device i have ever seen.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Exilis and neck lift

+1

In my opinion, the only danger you face is a disappointing result and loss of money with these procedures.  Tring to tighten a neck without some type of incision is very difficult and the patients I have seen have been disappointed with it.  Make sure you are seeing a board - certified plastic surgeon.

Samer W. Cabbabe, M.D.

Board - Certified Plastic Surgeon

Saint Louis Plastic Surgery Consultants

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon