Risks from Deep FX and Active FX While Having Acne Breakouts?

I'm scheduled for a Deep FX plus Active FX on Friday but I still have acne breakout from time to time. Is it safe to do the treatment? Is there a risk of more breakouts? Scars?

Risks from Deep FX and Active FX while having acne breakouts

+1

Healing from Active F.X. and Deep F.X. can involve a temporary flaring of acne even if there is no acne activity prior to treatment. This is a common event of the healing process with all fractional CO2 laser resurfacing treatments and usually lasts several days to two weeks. If there is pre-existing acne, long-term results usually include an overall improvement of the baseline acne as a consequence of treatment by fractional CO2 laser resurfacing.

Issaquah Dermatologic Surgeon