Is It Riskier for Bell's Palsy Patient to Use Latisse?

I have Bell's Palsy. My left eye won't close all the way and doesn't blink. My lower lid also droops slightly and my eyelashes now point downward and no longer curl upward like my normal right side eyelashes.

If I used Latisse would I be at more risk of getting the product in my eye? My eyes are blue and I don't want them to turn brown.

Latisse and Bell's palsy

+1

You should not worry, there is no added risk in using Latisse with Bell's palsy.  Just use as directed, on the upper lid only.  Since you are applying it to the base of the lashes, at the eyelid margin, the product will not not appreciably enter the eye. 

San Jose Ophthalmologist