I Have Rippling Implants, Will Running and Intensive Workouts Make This Worse?

I'm 5 weeks post op, had 265 naturelle implants under muscle, in tall and skinny. The rippling thankfully isn't visible but easy to feel. Is there anything I can do to make it go? And will my running and my workouts make rippling worse? Thanks

Rippling of Breasts Implants Concerns?

+1

Although specific activities cannot  predictably worsen rippling of breast implants, any loss of soft tissue coverage ( decreased breast  or adipose tissue)  of the breast implants can cause a breast implants to become more visible or palpable.  Conversely, gaining weight (something most patients are reluctant to do)  may potentially provide more coverage for the breast implants.

At this point, I would suggest that you enjoy the “new additions”and do not  stop doing the activities that you enjoy.  Time will tell how problematic the rippling is or isn't. If it does become problematic surgical revisionary options do exist.