Rippling and Dents on Stomach After Smart Lipo?

Had Smart Lipo done on my back, inner thighs and stomach over a year ago. I am happy with the thighs and back but my stomach has a lot of rippling and indentations on it. Is there anything that my doctor can do to get rid of this?

There are options

+1

The abnormalities like these continue to get better over 12 months. If it has been longer than that then the following could be done:

1. Touch up liposuctiong

2. Mini tummy tuck or full tummy tuck

3. Steroid injections

4. An external skin tightening treatment like Thermage or Titan

If Less than 12 months work on massaging

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

If you didn't have a good experience the first time, you may not want to go back

+1

If your doctor left you with these sorts of things, you may be going from bad to worse if you go back. Usually, if I see any sorts of areas that may need attention, I discuss this with my patients over the 6 month follow up period from SmartLipo. If anything is done, we do it around 6 months.

Luckily, this is rare to happen (less than 1%) if it is done correctly the first time. If you are having this much of a problem, you may want to get a second opinion from a dermatologist in your area who does tumescent liposuction. Good luck.

Omaha Dermatologist