Is This Rippling? 5 Days Post Op. (photo)

Hi I had breast augmentation performed 5 days ago with 410cc moderate plus profile silicone implants placed sub muscular with muscle release (dual plane) On my left breast in the position that i imagine is where the pectoralis muscle runs along i have a visible indent that to me looks like a ripple (photos attached)I am wondering if this is rippling and is it likely to get worse or is it the edge of the muscle that is visible and will go away

Rippling 5 Days Post Op

It is much, much, much too soon to tell. Your breasts will change over the next several months. I don't even take after pictures until at least six months post-op. Relax for a bit and reevaluate when everything is settled.