I have rippling with 354 moderate profile saline over the muscle. For revision, will 550 high profile likely ripple over muscle?

I am 5'0 115lbs with 30" bra band. Currently, I have 354cc moderate profile over muscle and have rippling near cleavage. For revision, PS suggests 550cc high profile over muscle. Should I expect rippling with these? What may be done to prevent rippling?

Rippling with saline implants over muscle

+1
You'll probably still see rippling with larger implants placed over the muscle. You can switch to under the muscle with a silicone implant to minimize the risk of rippling.

Rippling

+1
will only get worse if you choose larger implants.  To resolve rippling, you must consider the textured anatomic gel implants as replacements for your saline.  Smooth round gel implants will still ripple to some degree but it is minimal with the textured anatomic implants.  Do not go with larger saline implants... you will regret it.

Curtis Wong, MD

Rippling after breast augmentation

+1
If you currently have saline implants placed on top of the muscle and have rippling, then going with larger saline implants on top of the muscle will likely only worsen the situation. My recommendation to you would be to change your implants to silicone and consider changing to a sub muscular pocket. If you truly want to use 550 mL high-profile implants then changing to a silicone implant will give you the most natural looking results. Ultimately given your height and weight, and the size of implants you've picked, he would likely have a lot of roundness in the upper part of your chest. 

Michael Zarrabi, MD

Rippling with saline filled implants above the muscle - switch to under the muscle for best result

+1
If you have a problem with rippling in the medial area with an implant over the muscle it will most likely persist despite using a larger implant in the same pocket.  The problem is that your skin and soft tissue are not thick enough to make the water baggy feel and ripples of a saline filled implant.  I would suggest placing a gel filled implant under the muscle.  If you want to stay about the same size then a 400 cc gel implant would be appropriate.  

Ripples

+1
If the new implants will be saline and above the muscle, I would anticipate that you will still have rippling. My suggestion would be to switch to silicone, possibly form-stable implants (gummy bear) placed under the muscle for best likelihood of avoiding ripples. 

All the best