Can Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum Change Your Eye Color?

Tonight was my first night using the rimmel last accelerator serum and i have been researching online about the product. I have blue eyes and im scared of them changing color. The ingredients of this product dont contain prostaglandin so does that mean my eye color wont change?

Rimmel Lash Accelerator cannot be compared to Latisse

+1

Rimmel Lash Accelerator is a drug store product and contains no ingredients like Latisse. Latisse is the only FDA approved eyelash growing prescription and this product cannot be compared. When used correctly on the eyelashes only Latisse doesn't change your eye color either. So, no, your product won't change your eye color, but don't expect it to do much because it's not a prescription product or tested by the FDA!