Can rigorous exercise after the procedure is done cause you to lose the work that was done? (BBL)

I am in the process currently of losing weight, so that I can be healthy enough for the surgery to have this procedure done. I am currently 5.5 feet and 303 pounds. ( I have about 75 more pounds to go). I want to keep enough weight to have a big jiggly butt and a decent set of hips. However I know more than likely I will need to lose more weight after the procedure is done. Will there be a chance that while I continue to slim down, I could lose the results from the BBL?

Weight loss and then BBL

+1

It is important to lose the weight first, and get to a healthy weight before contemplating a brazilian butt lift. Good luck.

Losing weight after a brazilian butt lift

+1

Yes if you lose weight after a brazilian butt lift you will lose projection. The fat transferred to the buttocks will definitely behaves like the rest fat in y our body. If you lose weight your buttocks will get smaller if you gain weight your buttock will get bigger.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

+1
It is possible for the transferred fat to be lost due to rigorous exercise but because the fat comes from areas that are resistant and stubborn to exercise it will be difficult for it to be exercised away. Good luck!

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL

+1

Congrats on the weight loss. Yes it is possible to lose the fat from your BBL but the idea is that the fat is coming from an area that has fat resistant to weight loss so hopefully that fat will stay

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC