Right Side Nostril Flare 8 Months After Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hello. I got a revision rhinoplasty done about 9 months ago to remove a hump. I'm satisfied with the results and no looking for the "perfect" nose, but my right nostril is flared or up too high. It was not like this before even though I had slight asymmetry in my nostrils. I wanted to know if there was a min invasive procedure to fix this. It was my second closed procedure, so not sure if it is scarring. Could you please tell me if the asymmetry is within the normal scope? Thanks in advance!

Nostril Asymmetry after Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are dissatisfied with your nose after another 3-6 months consider Weir incisions to decrease the nostril flare and a small cartilage graft to correct the retraction of one nostril rim.

Nostril asymmetry

+1

It's important to be very patient with revision surgery. Swelling and edema take a lot longer to settle down and you don't want to keep chasing small asymmetries with additional procedures to soon or you will end up with improper correction. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and come up with a plan together.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon