Ask a doctor

Right Jaw is Much Bigger Than the Other? (photo)

My problem is my right jaw.coz its really super conscios everytime people notice it.what do you call this one?what method should be done to correct this?thanks

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.