Right Implants for Reconstruction After Mastectomy to Achieve D Cup?

I'm going to have breast reconstruction due to a double mastectomy, I have tissue expanders 600cc, I'm 22 years old, 5'6", 132 pounds,34" ribcage. How many cc are needed for a "D cup"? Which proyection I have to use Medium or high profile?

Implants that can make a D cup

+1

Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately it is difficult to correlate the size of the implant with the cup size. You could get different cup sizes for the same breast depending on bra manufacturere and bra shape. As for the shape of the implants, high profile implants give more projection than medium height. I hope this will help you.