Right Cup Size for Me?

what a right size /cc/or cup for me im so tiny im 26 have 2 kids 5'0 height and weight 92 pounds and im currently 32 aa

What is the appropriate cup size?

+2

This answer varies due to so many characteristics as already mentioned.  It would be ideal for you to have an opportunity to size with external sizers in a stretch cup (no padding) bra to help you visualize what volume will give you the look (not cup size) you desire.  Good luck!

Implant and cup size

+1

Hello there.  There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Sugene Kim, MD

Small Women and Cup Size Increases With Breast Implants

+1

In really small women, one cup size can be achieved with less than 200 cc.  A two cup size increase from A to C is probably reasonable and can probably be achieved with 350 cc or so.  You should try on the sizers to determine what is right for you. 

Dont worry about your bra cup size

+1

So many of my patients worry about what the best cup size is for them. The truth is that I never guarantee, nor do i recommend a certain cup size for anyone. I do pick the best implant size and shape based on each patients breast dimensions as well as desires. I have had great success with this approach.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS

Right cup size?

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to "size you up for implants."  An exam in person is key to be properly evaluated.

Sizing

+1

the correct sizing depends on your height, weight, chest width and anatomy, and breast width and skin laxity. Proper measurement is essential for a great result

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

The rigtht cup size for me

+1

Any surgeon can have a look and suggest the size which is 'right' for you, however there really is no wrong cup size. To get the real 'you', spend some time trying bras,clothing, photos, and sort out just what size will make you happy, then take those ideas to a surgeon you trust.

Right Cup Size For Me after Breast Augmentation?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Based on your body type, careful communication of your goals will be very important;  I would suggest that you do not base this communication ( or your satisfaction with the results of surgery) on a specific cup size.  As you know, world cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another.

Goal pictures and an emphasis on achieving a “proportionate” (given your height and weight) result  may be helpful.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Hello

+1

Without seeing you it is very hard to tell you what size would look good on you and still look proportion. In our practice we tell our patients that 200-225cc equal to one cup size. You need to go in for a consultation and try different size implants with your clothes on to see what you like. Good luck.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS