Under Right Breast Pain Suddenly 7 Weeks After Breast Reduction?

Had a reduction 7 weeks ago all seemed well. But suddenly under my right breast is so painful and is sore to the touch. The soreness extends to my right side of the belly. When i lie on my back, walk, bend, or raise my right arm the pain is intense and more like a burning pain. I experienced this in the first week. Then all pain went away, but to have it suddenly resurfaced is concerning. Sometimes its throbs, i just can not make out the pain and the fact that its just under the breast not all over

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.
Best wishes;  hopefully, you will be very pleased with the  long-term outcome of the breast reduction procedure.

Hello

+1

You need to see your surgeon to see what is going on. Without an exam we can not tell you what it can be.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS