Right Breast Not in Correct Position? (photo)

6 months post op. 375cc HP silicone implants. My left has not settled at all and will be seen by a local surgeon soon as it is likely to be CC. My concern is my right side. It is soft, moveable and great, it had a full aerola lift yet it still appears to be 'saggy'. The implant doesn't look like it has filled out the bottom half of my breast, causing the nipple to rise like so many pictures show. Is it possible it will still drop or is this the likely result? Thanks you

Right Breast Not in Correct Position?

+2

I must assume you were asymmetric before the operation. Thus you will need revision surgery to achieve a symmetrical result. Sorry. 

Breast issues

+2

An exam in person is key, but from the photo, it looks like the areola are still low and need to be lifted more.

You will likely need a lift to get the look you want

+1

You will need a vertical mastopexy to get the look you desire - the "areolar" lift is not adequate.

Breast Lift and Implants With Residual Droop

+1

Apart from the possible capsular contracture, which can frequently lift the breast, I would recommend a full breast lift to help you gain higher, tighter, rounder, and shapelier breasts.  The circumareolar lift is not even close to as powerful as the full breast lift.

You probably had some skin laxity before surgery

+1

I would bet that your breasts were different and had some ptosis, (sagging), prior to your augmentation and lift.  Sometimes an implant and a periareolar lift will suffice but only time answers the question.  At six months it is unlikely that your implants will fill the lower pole of your breast fully.  It would be best to discuss this with your surgeon since he or she knows your situation best.

Brookline Plastic Surgeon

You will need to have breast lift

+1

Your before picture would have been helpful. The after picture shows wide and low nipple-areola complex. you had circumareola breast lift and it has failed to give you the lift. You may need to have full lift .

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

+1

It is difficult to determine from the picture especially since there is no preoperative pictures to compare.  In addition, are the implants submuscular or subglandular?  The implant placement may contribute to the implants riding high.  I would return to the surgeon who performed the operation and discuss the options.  Time is on your side.

Princeton Plastic Surgeon