Is It Okay to Go on Rides at Disney World 4 Weeks After a Rhinoplasty?
- Asked by Moriah Hagan
- 1 year ago
I am going to Disney World 4 weeks after a rhinoplasty, is it not advisable to go on any rides? If so, how long should I wait before I can go on rides?
Disney rides 4 weeks after rhinoplasty is acceptable
There are no physical limitations to the rhinoplasty procedure 2 weeks following the procedure. It is important not to play contact sports for at least a month after the procedure, however, it is certainly acceptable to go on rides at Disney World two weeks after the surgery.
Disney World After Rhinoplasty Surgery
If you were my patient, I would say - go ahead and enjoy your time at Disney World. More importantly, I would try and stay cool in terms of body temperature as this helps keep swelling down to a minimum. Happy healing.
Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com
Activity after rhinoplasty
I allow my patients to resume full activities except contact sports after one month. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.
Recent Rhinoplasty Reviews
Rhinoplasty surgery recovery
- After 3 weeks, most patient can resume normal activities
- Disneyland rides are pretty slow compared to Magic Mountain, you just have to be careful no elbows come close to your face
- I have never been hit in the nose during a ride, so it should be safe
- This doesn't mean that nothing will happen, just the risk is pretty low
- Check with your plastic surgeon just in case
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.