I am going to Disney World 4 weeks after a rhinoplasty, is it not advisable to go on any rides? If so, how long should I wait before I can go on rides?
Is It Okay to Go on Rides at Disney World 4 Weeks After a Rhinoplasty?
Doctor Answers 4
Disney rides 4 weeks after rhinoplasty is acceptable
There are no physical limitations to the rhinoplasty procedure 2 weeks following the procedure. It is important not to play contact sports for at least a month after the procedure, however, it is certainly acceptable to go on rides at Disney World two weeks after the surgery.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Disney World After Rhinoplasty Surgery
If you were my patient, I would say - go ahead and enjoy your time at Disney World. More importantly, I would try and stay cool in terms of body temperature as this helps keep swelling down to a minimum. Happy healing.
Activity after rhinoplasty
I allow my patients to resume full activities except contact sports after one month. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
Rhinoplasty surgery recovery
- After 3 weeks, most patient can resume normal activities
- Disneyland rides are pretty slow compared to Magic Mountain, you just have to be careful no elbows come close to your face
- I have never been hit in the nose during a ride, so it should be safe
- This doesn't mean that nothing will happen, just the risk is pretty low
- Check with your plastic surgeon just in case
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.