Is It Okay to Go on Rides at Disney World 4 Weeks After a Rhinoplasty?

I am going to Disney World 4 weeks after a rhinoplasty, is it not advisable to go on any rides? If so, how long should I wait before I can go on rides?

Disney rides 4 weeks after rhinoplasty is acceptable

+1

There are no physical limitations to the rhinoplasty procedure 2 weeks following the procedure. It is important not to play contact sports for at least a month after the procedure, however, it is certainly acceptable to go on rides at Disney World two weeks after the surgery.

Disney World After Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

If you were my patient, I would say - go ahead and enjoy your time at Disney World. More importantly, I would try and stay cool in terms of body temperature as this helps keep swelling down to a minimum. Happy healing. 

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Activity after rhinoplasty

+1

I allow my patients to resume full activities except contact sports after one month.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Rhinoplasty surgery recovery

+1

Dear Moriah,

• After 3 weeks, most patient can resume normal activities
  • Disneyland rides are pretty slow compared to Magic Mountain, you just have to be careful no elbows come close to your face
  • I have never been hit in the nose during a ride, so it should be safe
  • This doesn't mean that nothing will happen, just the risk is pretty low
  • Check with your plastic surgeon just in case

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani