How can I get rid of this scar on my forehead? (Photo)

I was born with this birthmark it was a flat brown irregular shape almost a size of an eraser I've applied dermantend to it now it's just an scar I was wondering what can I do to get rid of this

How to treat forehead scar?

+1
From the photo you provided, it looks like you would need surgery to remove the scar on your forehead.  There may be different surgical options, so it would be important to discuss these at the time of your consultation.  I would see a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

How can I get rid of this scar on my forehead?

+1
Excision and rotational transposition skin flap is needed too improve the indented circular scarring of the forehead...