How to Get Rid of my Tired Looking Eyes and Have Sexy Eyes? (photo)

Although Im in my mid-20s, I always look tired because my eyes are sleepy looking.. I wanna have sexy and alive eyes.. Whats the name of the surgery?

How to get of rid tired looking eyes & have sexy eyes

+1

It appears from pictures that ptosis may be present.  If that is the case, a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon is needed, pictures taken, and 1 of 2 muscles will be tightened to open up the eye.

How to Get Rid of my Tired Looking Eyes and Have Sexy Eyes?

+1

From the photos, you appear to have bilater true upper eyelid ptosis.  You should be evaluated by an eye doctor in your area and if the diagnosis is confirmed, be seen by an occuloplastic surgeon for ptosis repair.  Hope this helps.

This would be ptosis surgery.

+1

I recommend that you get assessed by a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a directory on their website that can help you find a well qualified oculoplastic surgeon close to home.