How Can I Keep White Heads From Coming Back Around My Nose?

if you look clearly on the corner of my nose, there are a little whiteheads or something.. I can Squeeze them out and get something like pus.. but after few hours later, they appear again.. and at the both side of my nose are red and have them.. my english is very bad.. so just look at the photo and tell me how to get rid of it please...

Whitehead Removal and Prevention

+1

Whiteheads and Blackheads, also called comedones, are one of the more superficial acneiform lesions that can be removed with a device called a comedo extractor and is commonly performed in the dermatology office.  A topical retinoid such as Retin A or Differin can be used daily to decrease the number of comedones and to make extractions easier.  As always, I recommend being evaluated by a board certified dermatologist so a skin care regimen can be tailored to your individual needs.

Web reference: http://www.perridermatology.com

Houston Dermatologist