How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under Your Eyes if Botox Can't Be Put There?

How Do I Get Rid of Wrinkles Under my Eyes? I Know Botox Works Wel for Crows Feet, Forehead, Between Eyebrows, but a Doctor Told me Botox can not go under your eyes! That is where I have the most wrinkles....

Not sure why this photos was posted

+1

I'm not sure who posted this question/photo, and whether this is really a serious post or not.

However, on the off chance that it is: using higher dosage of botox underneath the eyelid may decrease the lid tone which could lead to eyelid malposition and possibly tearing.

If the skin quality is poor in this region, a skin peel or laser resurfacing might be helpful, though again, the eyelids can be a tricky area.

Consultation with an Oculoplastics surgeon would be helpful. One close to you can be found at ASOPRS dot org.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon