How to Get Rid of Winkles from Your Eyes Cant Afford Botox?

Use an excellent eye cream to get rid of wrinkles

+2

Botox isn’t always the right answer for combatting wrinkles and lines around the eyes.

Botox addresses dynamic wrinkles that are caused by the perpetual movement of our muscles over time – not lines that develop as a result of aging, sun exposure, and poor skin maintenance.  Using botox for these kinds of lines, simply won’t work.

That’s why I recommend that at the age of 25, everyone should start using a well-formulated eye cream. I suggest the Canadian-made Miracle 10 Eye Treatment, or Miracle 10 Platinum Eye Lift, for older women. These antioxidant-rich treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and wrinkles, and help to mitigate against their future development.

Web reference: http://www.miracle10.com/eyetreatment.cfm?c_src=realself

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.