How Can I Get Rid of Veins Under my Eyes? (photo)

The veins under my eyes make me look ill, I have no idea what has caused them, but they weren’t visible 6 months ago. I have lost 2 kg, I’m 56 kg and 164 cm tall, but I’m not sure if losing 2 kg has anything to do with it. Can you please let me what can I do to get rid of them? I’m 28 but they make me look older…

Laser for Veins under Eyes

+2

Veins around the eyes can be treated successfully with lasers.  This is an advanced technqiue for very experienced laser surgeons.  I have had excellent results using long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser for veins under the eyes.  Special care is required to protect the eyes from the laser.  Usually I place an internal eyeshield into the eye which is very straightforward.  Bottom line is that these veins can be treated with laser but you need to see a very experienced laser surgeon.

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

It is likely these veins can be removed using Yag laser.

+1

The challenge is finding a surgeon who is comfortable using a laser close to the eye.  Generally, I will perform Yag laser for these.  If this treatment modality is not successful, phlebotomy-vein stripping-is recommended.